We offer Evaluations, Education and Counseling
If at anytime, while you are browsing through our services section, you have a question related to any of our services don’t hesitate to call us at 708.907.2442 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated Evaluations
- Non-DUI Evaluations
- Clinical Evaluations
- Treatment Needs Assessment
- Substance Abuse/Drug Screening
- Assessment of Re-Instatement of Driving Privileges
COUNSELING PROGRAMS FOR ADULTS
- Treatment Programs for Level II – Moderate or Significant Risk Classifications
- Treatment Program for Level III – High Risk Classification
- Continuing Care Services
ALCOHOL/DRUG RISK EDUCATION CLASSES
Our staff provides our clients with alcohol/drug abuse/dependence through counseling and education services. Our staff provides voluntary or court-mandated evaluations, education and counseling services for adults arrested for driving either the influences or other alcohol/drug related offenses.
Our staff is licensed and regulated by the State of Illinois Department of Human Services, Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse to provide all evaluations, education, early intervention and outpatient services.